Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Post for October 7th

Last week our group had its first presentation. Preparing for this presentation helped us organize or tasks, identify our individual roles and keep things in order. We also got to see some of the other presentations and this gave us a better understanding of where we stand in regards to the whole Superway team. I started the ANSYS Mechanical training with the links that were sent out. I took notes during the training and having the luxury to pause the training to take notes is quite convenient. I also started familiarizing myself with Solid Works. I bought a book that is going to help me with this task. The book is called Parametric Modeling with SolidWorks 2014. The book is by SDC Publication (ISBN:  978-1585038527) and it takes a step by step approach that really helps me grasp the parametric modeling concepts. Lastly, I am in charge of my teams budgeting and expenses. I have yet to coordinate with the treasurer to see how much money we have. This is will be the next item that I will execute.  

No comments:

Post a Comment