Wednesday, September 9, 2015

BIO

My name is Ivan Tapia and i am currently a pursuing my BSME at San Jose State University. I am currently a senior and for my senior project i will be working on the Spartan Superway. I have an extensive background in Copmputer Aided Design (CAD) and some shop work experience as well. I have worked for JM Construction and Engineering and Walters and Wolf in which I developed CAD drawings for shop fabrication. I also worked as part of a takeoff group in which i had to coordinate with project managers and project coordinators to achieve a common goal and meet deadlines. I am excited to work on the Spartan Superway because it has potential to be something great in our community. I also love the interest that the Superway Has created from other countries as well as from other universities here in the states.

No comments:

Post a Comment